There was this brilliant video I saw from Bill Whittle on pjtv.com, which I feel is the best indictment of Barack Obama, on why he does not deserve a second term. The link to the video is here:
My goal for this election is to get more conservatives elected to the House, and take over the Senate, and help Mitt Romney win in November. I thought this video was so brilliant, that I wanted to show all my friends. I want every conservative, and every person that is on the fence on who to vote for in November to see this video.
It got me thinking of what were the top 10 reasons of President Obama in the last three years. Here are the biggest lies:
10. It’s Bush’s fault- Certainly we all know, and disagree with some things that Bush did in his final days in office. But anyone with a brain would not that not anything was Bush’s fault. Especially now, since it’s been three years since Bush has been out office for three years.
9. The economic recovery- There is NO recovery. There is simply less people dropping out of the workforce. There are parts of the country (not ironically they are all red states) where they are creating jobs, but that has nothing to do with Obama, and that’s not a national recovery.
8. The war on women- There is no war on women. Republicans don’t oppose women, we don’t oppose birth control, what we oppose is having others pay for birth control and abortions… STOP THE SPIN.
7. The Buffet Rule- Warren Buffet does not pay more in taxes than his secretary, that’s an outright lie. The fact is that Buffett lives mostly off his investments, and the capital gains are taxed at 15%. Even liberal economists believe that if you raise capital gains to 30%, it would be disastrous for the American economy.
6. The Republicans are not willing to negotiate- A Wall Street Journal article recently published stated that during the debt ceiling debate, Boehner and McConnell were willing to negotiate and close tax loopholes to raise revenue, and Obama wouldn’t go for it, so that Obama could earn political leverage.
5. Our borders are the secure- It’s true that illegal border crossings, but that’s not because Obama, it’s because of the bad economy. Anyone who lives down at the border would tell you that the border isn’t even close to being secure.
4. Women make less on the dollar than men- This is simply not true. Even when Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, it later came out that Ledbetter lied about her pay.
3. There will be no lobbyist in my administration- Just Google lobbyist in the Obama administration, and it will tell you all the lobbyists in his cabinet, including his executive cabinet.
2. I’m the fourth best president in history- Obama is such a narcissist, he thinks that he even comes close to Abe Lincoln – of greatest presidents of all time. I laugh at that, because he also puts FDR on that list, and FDR was one of the worse.
1. I will not sign a healthcare bill that will add a dime to the deficit. – Recent CBO estimate stated that Obamacare will add about $500b to the deficit.
I remember during the Bush administration, all I heard was how arrogant that Bush was. But as you watch Bill Whittle’s video, you will come to realize the arrogance, the narcissism of this man currently occupying the Whitehouse. I can’t wrap my head around how anyone could vote for him, maybe it’s just me; but this is a call to action: Now that we have a presumptive nominee, it’s time for us to take up our intellectual arms, and remove Obama from office. Are you ready for this election?
My advice is to tell your friends that are on fence about this video and other information on Obama. Let them know the truth about Obama, Holder, Geithner, Pelosi, Reid, and many others. They are destroying this country from the inside, and it’s time to send them packing.
Powered by Facebook Comments